Friday, November 13, 2009

Again?

What if I started writing on this thing again? I'm not sure if the use of a blog for me was ever about anything more then voicing my opinion in some form or another, but I suppose on some level that is all forms of communication.

I think I stopped blogging when the ridiculously confusing and complicated nature of life got too personnel and writing became too painful and too self indulging. When your head and heart are a bit of a mess sometimes the last thing you want to to at the end of the day and sit and contemplate what it all means while summarizing it into a few short paragraphs.

I'm not really sure why I'm writing now although I am mildly curious if anyone will ever check this blog again without me sending out some type of request for engagement. Never-the-less, here I am rambling away for reasons unknown. I think its time to go.

10 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I still check...wondering if you'll ever post again. Probably b/c we're both so bad at emailing each other. I check in case I get a glimmer of what's going on with you! And you're back. Maybe :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger krickardblog said...

Wow- you've not showed up on my Google Reader for a long time :). I say go for it - we need more Scott ramblings on the web.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and I second the writing wishes... Basically any time we get to hear from you is great...

And next time you're in the US (specifically Chicago area) let me know - I'm not that far away, and it'd be fun to meet up...

best...

2:02 PM  
Blogger monica noel said...

yay! three cheers for scott web ramblings :). lots of love!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Hence72 said...

pleased to meet you

3:50 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Welcome back scooby...we missed you.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hooray for the voice from afar! We missed you!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I stumbled on your blog then you leave? no fair. nice to meet you, hope you come around again.

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, please start writing again. you do it so well

simone

8:41 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I actually didn't see all these wonderful comments until I posted something again. I will see if I can sustain something interesting to say, thanks again.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home